Disclaimer: The information presented by Richard-t.com is purely for informational purposes only. Any opinions on medical matters are purely the authors’ opinions, and do not represent that of any medical professional. It is your responsibility to evaluate your own medical or physical condition before using any of the information presented. By voluntarily undertaking any of the exercises displayed on this post, the user assumes the risk of any resulting injury.
Complete this intense 30 day squat challenge and you will have a firmer butt, stronger upper legs and a more defined core!
I don’t know about you, but I love a challenge.
I’m just naturally competitive like that.
And so I have decided to create a challenge for all of you beautiful readers who feel that you could maybe improve your health and fitness side of life just a little bit more!
Now in my previous 30 day challenge article, which is the tough 30 day push up challenge, I mentioned that push ups were my favorite bodyweight exercise. And I mean’t it.
But coming in at second are definitely body squats.
If done correctly, body squats can really give you a hard workout, and they get you results!
They work your glutes, thighs and core, all at the same time. So they really do work your body, and you’ll end up building muscles and burning calories at the same time.
Another great benefit of doing squats is that they really help with mobility and balance. Your legs will become stronger, which results in better mobility.
The 30 Day Squat Challenge
Also see these workouts:
- The 30 Day Push Up Challenge
- 10 Minute Best Butt Workout
- 15 Minute Intense Bodyweight Workout For Men
- How To Get Six Pack Abs Using An Ab Wheel
- 6 Bodyweight Workout Routines That’ll Get You In Shape Fast
Remember to grab your FREE workout planner (printable & digital) by clicking here!
How To Do A Proper Squat
Below is a quick, basic video tutorial on how to a body squat the right way!
Often you see people doing their versions of a squat, and it’s almost never correct.
With squats, form is everything, so make sure you are doing them the best way possible.
The 30 Day Challenge
Now that you are ready to go, let’s get started with this awesome 30 day squat challenge.
The number of squats found in the infographic are per day, so you can split them up into however many sets you want.
Tips for sticking to your daily amount of squats:
- Try and do your squats at the same time everyday. This ensures you stick to the challenge
- If you are a busy person, then try get half done before your morning starts, and the other half after work
- Don’t overdo your sets early on. If you can only do 5 or 10 squats at a time, then do sets of 5 or 10, and so on
- The first few days will be the toughest, as your muscles might be a bit sore. Just keep going, and by day 30 you’ll feel much better!
Below is the 30 day squat challenge.
Good luck and let us all know of your results!
Follow my Bodyweight Workouts Pinterest board for all the latest and best workout ideas!