Looking for a few St Patricks Day crafts that you can do at home with family or friends? If so, then this post is just for you!
DIY crafts are something which everyone loves.
I mean, I have put together some amazing craft related articles on this blog, and they ALL become very popular.
And for good reason: Crafts are awesome!
Especially if you have kids.
They are a fun thing to do together, and the end result is always amazing. Well most of the time, we hope!
And that’s no different with St Patricks Day coming up.
There are so many amazing DIY St Patricks Day crafts they you can do quite easily that look spectacular.
St Patricks Day Crafts
- 18 St Patricks Day Cocktails To Get The Party Started
- 20 St Patrick’s Day Food Recipes
- 18 DIY St Patricks Day Decor Ideas
These crafts will be enjoyed by kids and adults, and will keep you entertained at the same time!
Make sure to save a few for the upcoming Irish celebrations, and let us all know how they look!
So here are 18 St Patricks Day crafts for you and your family!
1. DIY Potted Paper Shamrocks
2. Shamrock Twirler
3. Lucky Clover Pencil Toppers
4. DIY St. Patrick’s Day Marbled Shamrock Party Hats
5. Handprint Leprechaun
6. Farmhouse Shamrock Garland
7. Leprechaun Craft
8. Ireland In A Jar
9. St. Patrick’s Day Handprint Rainbow Art For Kids
10. Shamrock Mason Jars
11. Beaded Shamrocks
12. DIY Shamrock Cards
13. Irish Coffee Mugs
14. Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Puppet Craft
15. So Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Tags
16. Pipe Cleaner Pot of Gold
17. Irish Flag Mason Jar Crafts
18. DIY Leprechaun Candy Hugger
Make sure to follow my St Patrick’s Pinterest board for all the best St Patrick’s food, drink and decor ideas!