Today I bring you 20 amazing St Patrick’s Day food recipes to celebrate this Irish holiday!
St Patrick’s Day is probably bigger around the world compared to in Ireland itself.
Everyone knows of the holiday, and slowly but surely we have grown to love this holiday and to celebrate it with some intensity.
And one of the most important parts of celebrating any holiday is making sure you have prepared some really delicious food for your family and friends.
20 St Patrick’s Day Food Recipes
Whether you are looking for a few traditional Irish recipes, or even a few modern ones, this list has you covered!
I have put together the most popular St Patrick’s themed food recipes that I could find.
All of these recipes are savory recipes which can be served as either starters, mains or even snacks.
Here are 20 St Patrick’s Day food recipes you need to try!
1. Irish Soda Bread
2. Baked Corned Beef & Cabbage Hash
3. St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Tortilla Chips
4. St. Patrick’s Day Deviled Eggs
5. Beef & Guinness Pot Pie
6. Irish Nachos
7. Bacon & Potato Quiche
8. Guinness Beef Stew
9. Guinness & Onion Soup with Irish Cheddar Crouton
10. Glazed Corn Beef
11. Pressure Cooker Irish Stew
12. Corned Beef Panini with Caramelized Guinness Onions
13. Reuben Dip
14. Buttery Craft Beer Bread
15. Irish Cheese & Bacon Popcorn
16. Irish Potato Leek Soup
17. Sheppard’s Pie
18. Corned Beef Cabbage Rolls
19. Reuben-Topped Irish Nachos
20. Irish Breakfast Wrap
Make sure to follow my St Patrick’s Pinterest board for all the best St Patrick’s food, drink and decor ideas!