These Thanksgiving casserole recipes will go perfect with your Thanksgiving turkey this year!
With Thanksgiving almost upon us (where has the time gone?!), now is the best time to start planning ahead to make sure your meal ideas are ready to go.
One way to save yourself a bit of time and make food in bulk is by making use of a few classical casserole dishes.
Casseroles are awesome as you just need to do the work beforehand, and let the oven take care of the rest.
They are also a good way to make use of Thanksgiving leftovers the day after.
So if you are looking for a few casserole recipes to serve as a main meal, or you plan on having a few side dishes cooked in a casserole, then these recipes below are just for you!
Best Thanksgiving Casserole Recipes
- 15 Best Thanksgiving Table Decorations That Look Amazing
- 25 Best Thanksgiving Appetizers Your Family Will Love
- 80+ Best Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes You Need To Try
1. Paula Deen’s Corn Casserole Recipe
2. Green Bean Casserole Recipe
3. Ultimate Broccoli Cheese Casserole
4. Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe with Marshmallows
5. Ultimate Green Bean Casserole
6. Easy Creamed Corn Casserole Recipe
7. Leftover Turkey Casserole
8. Cranberry Sweet Potato Casserole
9. Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
10. Pumpkin French Toast Casserole
11. Chicken Zucchini Casserole
12. Apple Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Casserole
13. Leftover Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
14. Loaded baked potato casserole
15. Southern Sweet Potato Casserole
Found at The Kitchen Is My Playground
Make sure to follow my Thanksgiving Pinterest board for the best Thanksgiving food, DIY and decor ideas!