Try this very quick, summer cucumber shrimp bites. Perfect for a barbeque starter or a light snack to enjoy while you binge-watch your favorite series.
This snack takes very little prep time and only uses 6 ingredients!
Summer Shrimp Cucumber Bites
A simple summer appetizer, these Shrimp Cucumber Bites will be a hit! Sliced cucumber topped with a cream cheese and dry ranch spread, then topped with mini shrimp and garnished with fresh dill.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz dry ranch mix
- ½ tsp dill weed
- 2 large cucumbers
- Fresh dill sprigs
- 6 oz extra small fully cooked shrimp, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ranch mix, and dill weed. Stir until completely mixed
- Rinse the cucumbers in cold water, and peel the skins if desired.
- Slice the cucumbers into ¼ - ½ inch slices, and arrange on a baking sheet or tray.
- Spread about ½ teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on each cucumber.
- Top each cream cheese-covered cucumber with a tiny sprig of dill.
- Add one shrimp to the center of each cucumber.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.