As the temperature rises, this homemade strawberry and blueberry ice cream recipe is a favorite for kids and adults alike. With just 5 ingredients and an ice cream maker, this recipe is fun to make and can be frozen and stored for later.
- 1 cup cream fat content 35%
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 7-8 strawberries
- 4 tbsp blueberries
- Wash and dry the strawberries, cut into small pieces. Cut large blueberries into pieces as well.
2. Pour heavy cream into a bowl and add milk.
3. Pour in the condensed milk and mix thoroughly with a whisk.
4. Pour the milk into an ice cream maker.
5. Add berries (strawberries and blueberries) to the ice cream maker. Close the bowl with a lid and start the process of making ice cream.
6. When the mass thickens, transfer it into molds and put it in the freezer for two to three hours until completely frozen.
You can make ice cream without an ice cream maker if you put the milk mass in a container, take it out of the freezer every 20 minutes and mix. This will prevent ice formation.