Did you know that you can use a slow cooker to create amazing desserts? These slow cooker desserts are some of the best dessert ideas we have ever seen, and they taste delicious!
We all love using slow cookers in the kitchen.
They are a real life saver.
You throw in the ingredients, turn on the slow cooker, and allow it to do its thing for hours on end!
But most of us always assume that crockpots can only make savory food.
Well, guess what?
These glorious creations can also put together some really tasty desserts for us to enjoy!
So if you haven’t ever tried making a slow cooker dessert but are extremely intrigued, then keep scrolling.
Best Slow Cooker Desserts
- 28 Of The Best Pie Recipes For The Perfect Dessert
- 28 Amazing Homemade Ice Cream Recipes Perfect For Summer
Hold onto your hats, and enjoy these delicious desert ideas below!
We certainly love these recipes, so we hope you will too.
1. Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake
2. Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
3. Slow Cooker Brownie
4. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
5. Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Turtle Brownies
6. Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler
7. Heaven In a Crockpot
8. No Bowl Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake
9. Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Crumble
10. Slow Cooker Jam Swirl
11. Crockpot Brownie Cookies
12. Slow Cooker Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
Found at Diary Of A Recipe Collector
13. Crock Pot Chocolate Cobbler
Found at Dance Around The Kitchen
14. Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
15. Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
16. Crock Pot Butterscotch Apple Crisp
Found at Spicy Southern Kitchen
17. Slow Cooked Mississippi Mud Pudding Cake
Found at Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen
18. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
19. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake
20. Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
21. Slow Cooker White Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Make sure to follow our Dessert Recipes Pinterest board for the best dessert ideas on the internet!