Every now and then we find inspiration from simple quotes.
Whether you dreaming of taking the plunge and going on your first real travel adventure, or you are an experienced traveller who is stuck somewhere in life and you are in desperate need of some travel inspiration, these quotes will definitely hit home!
20 Inspirational Travel Quotes
You might also be interested in:
- 9 Awesome Ways To Make Your Next Long Haul Flight Better
- Travel Tips To Become The Best Hostel Guest Ever
- 5 Facts You Need To Understand Before Travelling
- Life Changing Lessons Learn’t From Travelling
- 10 Awesome Reasons To Travel!
So, let’s get inspirational!
Here are 20 inspirational travel quotes for adventurous people!
1. “Travel. Money returns, time does not”
2. “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times”
3. “Adventure may hurt you, but monotony will kill you”
4. “All you need to know is that it’s possible”
5. “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see”
6. “If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: It’s lethal”
7. “Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure”
9. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take”
10. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries”
11. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls”
12. “A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving”
13. “Travelling is not something you are good at. It’s something you do. Like breathing”
14. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone”
15. “What’s your real excuse?”
16. “Travel far enough to meet yourself”
17. “Once a year, go some place you have never been before”
18. “I followed my heart and it led me to the airport”
19. “If you never go, you will never know”
20. “To travel is to live”