These amazing DIY Halloween luminaries will make this year’s Halloween even spookier!
With Halloween almost upon us, it’s time to start planning for the spookiest evening of the year!
You need to get organized and start prepping your home to be able to celebrate Halloween in style.
There are so many different types of Halloween appetizers or Halloween food ideas around. And on top of that, you can use this list of the ultimate Halloween party ideas to get inspired.
Lately we have been checking out what DIY ideas and tutorials are out there for Halloween luminaries, and we found a few amazing ones.
Best DIY Halloween Luminaries
- 9 Halloween Appetizers That Are Delicious & Spooky
- 20 Genius Halloween Food Ideas For Your Party
- 29 Cheap & Easy Halloween Party Ideas
Light up your home and garden with a few of these Halloween luminary ideas.
Most of these can be made with recycled goods found around the house, or with really cheap materials.
There’s no use in breaking the bank for these luminaries, so get creative!
1. DIY Plastic Pumpkin
2. DIY Upcycled Halloween Village Luminaries Craft
3. Flame Free Luminaries
4. DIY Halloween Luminaries
5. DIY Floating Witch Hat
6. Halloween Paper Bag Luminaries
7. Lickety-Split Halloween Luminary
8. Colorful Skull Luminaries for Halloween
9. Mason Jar Pumpkin Luminary
10. DIY Halloween Luminaries
11. Spirit Jugs
12. Lighted Skulls from Recycled Materials
13. Halloween Night Light for Kids
14. Mason Jar Luminaries
15. Enchanting Halloween Lanterns
16. Paper Lantern
17. Black Cat O’Lanterns
18. Creepy Hand Luminaries for Halloween
19. Mummy Candles
For the best ideas on Halloween parties, foods & drinks, make sure to follow my Halloween Pinterest board!