These 4th of July appetizers are perfect for getting all the celebrations started! Try out a few of these recipes for your friends and family to enjoy!
If you are planning on throwing a 4th of July party and want to seriously impress your guests, then you have to prepare a few really amazing appetizers.
These mouthwatering recipes are pretty easy to make, fit the 4th of July theme and taste amazing!
Appetizers are an important part of any party.
Guests are having a few drinks and mingling, and you can be sure that they will all be in the mood for a few tasty finger foods.
Easy 4th of July Appetizers
- 22 Best 4th Of July Party Ideas You Need To Check Out
- 25 Delicious 4th of July Desserts You Need To Make
- The Most Amazing 4th of July Drinks You Can Make This Year
Below are some of our favorite patriotic appetizer recipes for you to try out!
Let us know what you think.
1. Fruit & Cream Cheese Mini Sandwiches
2. Italian Potato Wedge Nachos
3. Red, White & Blue Sliders
4. Patriotic Popcorn
5. Oven Avocado Fries
6. Parmesan Tots with Dipping Sauce
7. Blueberry Caprese Salad
8. Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Meatballs
9. American Flag Vegetable Tray
10. Parmesan Cheddar Basil Stars
11. Cherry Cheesecake Dip
12. Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
13. Chips & Cheese Dip
14. Blackberry Goat Cheese Crackers
15. Cheesy Zucchini Balls
16. Patriotic Trail Mix Recipe
17. Melon Prosciutto Mozzarella Skewers
18. Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Strawberries
19. Mediterranean Chicken Pinwheels
20. Bacon & Goat Cheese Stuffed Sweet Pepper Poppers
Make sure to follow our 4th of July Pinterest board for the best celebration ideas!