With Fall slowly approaching, it’s time to get ready to celebrate with some of the most amazing Fall wreaths that you can make at home.
Fall wreaths can be made in little time, and they aren’t even an expensive project.
You can buy the basic materials at the Dollar Store, and find the important items around your garden and neighborhood!
If you live in an area where there isn’t much nature, then don’t stress. You can even buy essentials such as leaves, sprigs and flowers at the Dollar Store too.
40 DIY Fall Wreaths
See these related Fall posts:
- 25 Best Fall Crockpot Recipes
- 17 Fantastic Fall Drinks
- 35 Cheap Fall Decor DIY Ideas
- 17 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes To Get You In The Fall Spirit
If you need some tips on how to preserve leaves for your wreath, then make sure to check out this article.
Below are 40 easy DIY Fall wreaths that look amazing, are budget-friendly and won’t take long to make.
1. Rustic Autumn Wreath
2. DIY Fall Wreath
3. Easy & Inexpensive Fall Wreath
4. Fall Leaf Initial
5. Fall Front Door Leaf Wreath
6. Embroidery Hoop Wreath with Wood Slices
7. Acorn Fall Wreath
8. Hydrangea Fall Wreath
9. Frugal Wreath with Bling
10. Easy DIY Fall Wreath
11. Easiest Burlap Wreath
12. DIY Burlap Wreath
13. DIY Embroidery Hoop Wreath
14. Felt Leaf Wreath
15. DIY Fall Burlap Wreath
16. DIY Fall Corn Shock Wreath
17. Burlap Pumpkin Wreath
18. Fall Burlap & Flower Wreath
19. DIY Acorn & Pine Cone Wreath
20. Easy to Make Hydrangea Wreath
21. $10 Fall Wreath
22. Quick & Easy Burlap Fall Wreath
23. Corn-Husk Wreath
24. Fall Burlap & Lace Wreath
25. Rustic DIY Fall Wreath
26. DIY Fall Wheat Wreath
27. Wood & Burlap Natural Fall Wreath
28. DIY Apple Wreath
29. Neutral Fall Wreath
30. Wagon Wheel Farmhouse Style Wreath
31. DIY Faux Hydrangea Fall Wreath
32. Rolled Book Page Wreath
33. Fall Coffee Filter Wreath
34. Fall Wreath with Harvest Bunting
35. Farmhouse Style Wreath
36. DIY Embroidery Hoop Wreath
37. DIY Fall Rake Decor
38. Fall Wreath with Felt Rosettes
39. Floral Pumpkin Wreath
40. Burlap Flower Wreath
For some of the best DIY ideas, make sure to follow my Amazing DIY Projects Pinterest board!