These 4th of July desserts are sure to be a huge hit at your party this year!
With the 4th of July almost here, most of you are probably trying to decide what to do on the big day.
No party is complete without a dessert that everyone will remember.
It’s the last bit of food people will eat, so you want them to leave with the sweetest taste in their mouths possible!
These 4th of July desserts which we have found not only look the part, but taste just as good.
So celebrate this year in style with these sweet treats!
25 of The Best 4th of July Desserts
- 22 Best 4th Of July Party Ideas You Need To Check Out
- 30+ Fourth Of July Recipe & Snack Ideas You’ll Want To Make
Below are some of the best 4th of July dessert recipes around.
We hope you enjoy them!
1. Festive Red White & Blue Bark
2. Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Strawberries
3. Firecracker Bundt Cake
4. Red White & Blue Finger Jello
5. Red, White & Blue Bars
6. American Flag Cookie Cake
7. 4th of July Cherry Bombs
8. Patriotic Cheesecake Squares
9. Red, White & Blue Candy Apples
10. American Flag Marshmallow Pops
11. Red, White & Blue Cupcakes
12. Yogurt Popsicles
13. Fireworks Treats
14. Fresh Berry Tart with Mascarpone Filling
15. Patriotic Pretzels
16. 4th of July Smores Bars
17. Blueberry Strawberry French Toast Casserole
18. Very Berry Dessert Lasagna
19. Fireworks Pudding Cookies
20. Red White & Blue Dipped Oreos
21. Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Cake
22. Patriotic Popsicles
23. Patriotic Mini Parfaits
24. Patriotic Pretzel Bites
25. Patriotic Rice Krispy Treats
Make sure to follow our 4th of July Pinterest board for the best celebration ideas!