Today I have some of the best Thanksgiving appetizers you could possibly find! Here are 25 amazing and easy Thanksgiving appetizers.
It’s almost that time of the year yet again.
With Thanksgiving coming up ever so soon, I thought I’d help out all of you by collecting my absolute favorite Thanksgiving appetizers that I could find.
Appetizers always play a big role in any celebration meal.
They get the dinner party started, and are usually the very first bits of food your family and friends will taste.
So they better be damn delicious!
25 Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers
See also these related Thanksgiving posts:
- 11 Easy & Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 35 Of The Best Thanksgiving Recipes
- 80+ Best Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- 30 Easy Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
If you are unsure as to what to add to your appetizer menu at this year’s Thanksgiving, then make sure to have a look through this mouthwatering list below.
I am sure there is something for everyone.
Be it vegetarian, healthy, or even a little bit of a guilty pleasure recipe.
Below are 25 of the best and most delicious Thanksgiving appetizer recipes I could find!
For those of you who are following a keto diet, I have another post containing 30 delicious keto Thanksgiving recipes which you should definitely check out!
1. Fried Mashed Potato Balls
2. Cranberry Pecan Mini Goat Cheese Balls
3. Prosciutto & Fig Salad Board
4. Sweet Potato Bites
5. White Cheddar, Toasted Almond & Crispy Sage Cheeseball
6. Stuffed Brussels Sprouts
7. White Cheddar & Cranberry Dip
8. Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Mayo Dip
9. Pigs In A Pretzel
10. Cranberry Salsa with Cream Cheese
11. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
12. Parmesan Crusted Brussels Sprouts
12. Crispy Mushrooms
13. Cranberry Cream Cheese Crescent Bites
14. Crispy Green Bean Fries
15. Sweet & Spicy Rosemary Cheddar Gorgonzola Pumpkin Crackers
16. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
17. Smokey Chipotle Pumpkin Hummus
18. Beet Hummus
19. Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds
20. Caramel Apple Cheese Ball
21. Maple Pecan Baked Brie
22. Vegan Pesto Swirl Cream Cheese
23. Dried Apricot Blue Cheese Canapes
24. Pesto Parmesan Spinach Balls
25. Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
Make sure to follow my Thanksgiving Pinterest board for the best Thanksgiving food, DIY and decor ideas!