Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclaimer here.
DIY Christmas ornaments are a great way to get the family involved in prepping for the Holiday season! They are easy and fun to make, and look really spectacular.
If you are looking at making your very own Christmas ornaments this year, then this list is exactly what you need.
These ornaments will fit perfectly on your Christmas tree, around the house or even as gifts for friends and family.
So add a personal touch to this year’s festive celebrations and make your own ornaments!
23 DIY Christmas Ornaments
See these related posts:
- 20 Magical Christmas Mason Jars That You Can Make Yourself
- 20 Easy Christmas Cookies Your Family Will Want To Eat All Day
- 20 Christmas Cocktails You Need To Make At This Year’s Party
Get the family involved and take part in a few amazing Christmas ornament projects.
It’s super fun, and the end results are magical!
If you enjoy these DIY ideas, then remember to share them with friends and family.
1. One Minute Ribbon Stuffed DIY Christmas Ornaments
2. DIY Embroidery Hoop Christmas Ornaments
3. Mini Snow Globe Ornament
4. Glitter Unicorn Horn Christmas Ornaments
5. DIY Embroidery Hoop Christmas Ornaments
6. Handmade Snow Globe
7. Rolled Paper Ornaments
8. Homemade Cinnamon Ornaments
9. Yarn Ornaments
10. Christmas Gnome Ornaments
11. Glitter Christmas Ornaments
12. German Glass Glitter Ornaments
13. Twine Ball Ornament
14. Spoon Grinch Christmas Ornament
15. Rustic Twig Ornaments
16. Wood Slice Santa Ornaments
17. DIY Watercolor Effect Ornaments
18. Pine Cone Ornament
19. Rustic Fabric Ornaments
20. Rustic Wood Snowflake Ornament DIY
21. DIY Vintage-Style Ornaments
22. Fillable Glass Christmas Ornaments
23. Vintage Car Snow Globe
Make sure to follow my Christmas Pinterest board for the best Christmas food and decor ideas!