Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclaimer here.
Need a break from the stove during summer? Then make sure to try out some of these delicious and easy summer crockpot recipes!
With summer slowly approaching, there’s no better time than now to stock up on a few great summer food recipe ideas.
Using a slow cooker at home is perfect for when you feel that you just never have enough time to put together an amazing family meal.
Slow cookers really do save you tons of time.
They allow you to plan ahead, and you’ll come home to a hearty meal waiting for you, with minimal effort!
21 Best Summer Crockpot Recipes
- 17 Easy Crockpot Soup Recipes That’ll Warm Your Soul
- 25 Chicken Crockpot Recipes That’ll Save You Time
- 20+ Crockpot Vegetarian Recipes That’ll Make Your Day
These summer crockpot recipes are really light, delicious and easy to make.
They are the perfect food for those warmer days!
Simply throw all of your ingredients into your slow cooker and let it do all the hard work for you.
1. Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken & Potatoes
2. Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
Found at The Salty Marshmallow
3. Slow Cooker Coconut Lime Chicken
4. Slow Cooker Pierogi & Kielbasa Casserole
5. The Best Sweet & Tangy Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe
6. Crockpot BBQ Beef Brisket
7. Slow Cooker Texas BBQ Beef Sandwiches
8. Crock Pot Fire Roasted Tomato Shrimp Tacos
9. Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
10. Crockpot Low Country Boil
11. Summer Slow Cooker Lasagna with Zucchini & Eggplant
12. Slow Cooker Asian Sesame Chicken
13. Crockpot Shawarma Chicken
14. Slow Cooker Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Found at Fit Slow Cooker Queen
15. Slow Cooker Pineapple Pulled Pork Tacos
16. Slow Cooker Zucchini Ziti
17. Slow Cooker Veggie Fajitas
Found at Easy Cheesy Vegetarian
18. Light & Fresh Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
19. Quinoa Black Bean Crockpot Stuffed Peppers
20. Crockpot BBQ Ribs
Found at Mommy’s Fabulous Finds
21. Crockpot Seafood Stew
Make sure to follow our Slow Cooker Recipes Pinterest board for the best crockpot recipes!