These vegetarian pizza recipes are so good that even meat lovers will want to have a few more slices!
Everyone loves a good pizza. There’s no doubt about that.
No matter where you are, or how health oriented you are, you will always struggle to say no to some good old pizza.
But the thing we love most about pizza is that there are pretty much no rules.
You can make a pizza exactly the way you want to (although a few Italians might kill you for throwing pineapple on one).
Buy hey, it’s your pizza.
So you can make it exactly how you want to!
Various types of meats do go really well as pizza toppings, but you can create some of the most tasty pizzas by simply using vegetarian ingredients.
And these pizzas below which we have found are really delicious vegetarian pizza recipes!
Best Vegetarian Pizza Recipes
- 19 Vegetarian Italian Recipes That’ll Make You Feel Like You’re In Italy
- 15 Healthy Vegetarian Asian Recipes
- 20+ Crockpot Vegetarian Recipes That’ll Make Your Day
Below are some of the best vegetarian pizzas currently on the internet!
Most include pizza dough recipes too, so you can make your very own pizza from start to finish.
The Italian way!
1. Mushroom Pizza with Havarti Cheese, Fresh Herbs & Truffle Oil
2. Vegan Mexican Pizza
3. Grilled Honey Goat Cheese Pizza
4. Buffalo Chickpea Pizza
5. Spinach Pizza with Feta & Pesto
6. Summer Socca
7. Sweet Potato Pizza Crust
8. Veggie Lovers Flatbread Pizza
9. Grilled Peach Caprese Naan Pizza
10. Easy Walnut Pear Flatbread with Gorgonzola, Arugula & Balsamic Glaze
11. Broccolini & Shallot Vegan White Pizza
12. Mushroom Spinach White Pizza
13. Classic Margherita Pizza
14. Strawberry Balsamic & Goat Cheese Pizza
15. Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza
16. Potato Pesto Pizza with Brussels Sprouts & Yellow Squash
17. Ultimate Portobello Mushroom Pizza
18. Potato, Courgette & Feta Pizza on a Cauliflower Base
19. Zucchini Pizza Boats
20. Grilled Caprese Pizza
Make sure to follow our Amazing Food Recipes Pinterest board for the best recipes around!