Try out these delicious vegan keto recipes that’ll save you money and help you lose weight!
If you are currently following the keto diet but want to try and cut down on meat just a little, then try out a few of these amazing and easy vegan keto recipes.
They are easy to make, won’t cost a lot and are really healthy.
So What Is The Keto Diet?
The ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet that offers various health benefits.
There are 23 studies that show that following this diet can actually improve your health and assist with weight loss.
The keto diet basically involves cutting out carbs in your diet, and replacing it with fat. The reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state known as ketosis.
For a more in-depth explanation, check out this article!
20 Vegan Keto Recipes That’ll Save You Money
- 19 Easy Keto Casserole Recipes You Wish You Made
- 20 Easy Keto Dips That Are The Perfect Appetizer
- 20 Best Keto Breakfast Recipes That’ll Keep You Energized
- Keto Diet Meal Plan For Weight Loss: 7 Day Keto Meal Plan
Keto Food List
Now if you are unsure as to what you can and cannot eat whilst following the keto diet, then check out this keto food list.
Or simply save the image below.
Vegan Keto Recipes
Right, let’s get started!
Below are 20 easy vegan keto recipes for anyone wanting to take a break from meat.
1. Kale Tofu Stir Fry
2. Cauliflower Steaks with Everyday Lemon Tahini Dressing
3. Green Bean Casserole
4. Cashew Cheese & Cashew Cheese Sauce
5. Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice
6. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Butternut Squash
7. Dairy Free Lemon Fat Bombs
8. Vegan Quiche Cups
9. Keto Bullet Coffee Recipe
10. Vegan Keto Smoothie
11. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
12. Instant Pot Paleo Cauliflower Mushroom Risotto
Found at What Great Grandma Ate
13. Slow Cooker Curried Tomato Soup
Found at Recipes From A Pantry