Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclaimer here.
Try out any of these 20 beautifully handmade Christmas cards to give to your loved ones this festive season!
If you are looking to add a personal touch to your Christmas gifts this year, then why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards to give out to friends and family?
There’s nothing quite as personal as something which you have made yourself!
Now of course you could go online and purchase a bunch of readymade Christmas cards. But you could also get creative and crafty and try out your hand at making your own.
I recently did some research into ideas for handmade Christmas cards, and boy did I find some amazing ones.
The tutorials are all easy to follow, and won’t take up much of your time.
20 Handmade Christmas Cards
See these related posts:
- 23 DIY Christmas Ornaments That’ll Make You Look Like A Pro
- 20 Magical Christmas Mason Jars That You Can Make Yourself
- 20 Easy Christmas Cookies Your Family Will Want To Eat All Day
- 20 Christmas Cocktails You Need To Make At This Year’s Party
It’s most wonderful time of the year!
Am I right?
Everything about Christmas is exciting.
Even writing articles about it gets us all going!
So if you plan on making a few amazing Christmas cards which I know your friends and family will absolutely love, then check out this quick and easy list below.
1. Winter Woods Christmas Tree Card
2. Waffle Flower: Snow Globe Shaker Cards
3. Book Page Tree Card
4. Wreath of Silver Peace
5. Red Glitter Christmas Card
6. Stitched Gift Cards
7. Ho Ho Ho Christmas Card
8. Beautiful Handmade Christmas Cards
9. DIY Cards with Mouse
10. DIY Craft Envelopes & Cards
11. Merry & Bright DIY Christmas Cards
12. Pennant Punch Trees & Stars
13. Quick DIY Christmas Cards
14. DIY Wreath Christmas Card
15. Christmas Tree Card Idea
16. Vintage Button Card
17. Leftovers Christmas Card
18. Button Wreath Card
19. Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree Card
20. Let It Snow Card
Make sure to follow my Christmas Pinterest board for the best Christmas food and decor ideas!