Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclaimer here.
These Christmas cocktails are the perfect drinks to get the Christmas party started with friends and family!
Christmas is almost upon us, and I’m sure so many of you are still trying to plan out the special time.
What to to eat, what to give as gifts, and most importantly, what to drink!
Christmas cocktails are always a fun way to get your Christmas celebrations underway.
Family and friends always love them, and as far as I can remember, they have always been a part of Christmas in my family.
Now depending on where you live, Christmas is either a winter or a summer celebration. And because of that, I have made sure to include a few cocktails which are perfect for the warmer days too.
So everyone’s covered!
20 Christmas Cocktails
- 20 Magical Christmas Mason Jars That You Can Make Yourself
- 20 Easy Christmas Cookies Your Family Will Want To Eat All Day
Make these Christmas cocktails as a party starter for Christmas, or even to be enjoyed after your meal.
Depending on which recipe you go for, you’ll either feel refreshed or warm and cozy inside.
1. White Christmas Sangria
2. Very Cherry Christmas Drink Recipe
3. Peppermint White Christmas
4. Cranberry Cider Punch
5. Eggnog Martini
6. Mistletoe Margaritas
7. White Christmas Margaritas
8. Spiced Mexican Hot Chocolate
9. Drunk Jack Frosties
10. Slow Cooker Peppermint Bark Hot Chocolate
11. The North Pole Cocktail
12. Mulled Wine Recipe
13. Cranberry Mimosas
14. Nutty Holiday Eggnog
15. Almond Milk Chai with Whiskey
16. Candy Cane Shooters
17. Peppermint Chocolate Martini
18. Santa Claus-Mopolitan
19. S’more Martini
20. Grinch Drink
Make sure to follow my Christmas Pinterest board for the best Christmas food and decor ideas!