If you are looking for a few DIY coasters to make for your home, then this post is exactly what you need!
Coasters are the sort of things everyone needs to have in their homes.
They are almost part of the home decor, and are always used.
Be it when you have guests over for drinks, or if you and your family are enjoying a few drinks together.
There’s always a time for coasters to be used.
And they actually do a great job at keeping your table surfaces clean from any marks or stains.
20 Easy Coasters To Make At Home
- 10 Best Coffee Bar Ideas You Need To Have
- 23 Easy DIY Mason Jar Crafts That Look Spectacular
- 15 Genius DIY Wine Cork Crafts
If you feel like not having another set of store bought coasters around the house, then try out your creative side by making a few!
Below I have put together 20 of the best homemade coasters around.
Make sure to check them out and give them a try!
1. Marbled Copper Coasters
2. DIY Galaxy Coasters
3. Easy DIY Photo Coasters
4. DIY Round Macrame Boho Coasters
5. Mason Jar Lid Coaster
6. DIY Resin And Wood Coasters
7. DIY Photo Coasters
8. DIY Beach Coasters
9. Resin Petri Dish Coasters
10. DIY Wooden Coasters
Found at The Little Frugal House
11. Easy DIY Pallet Coasters
12. Stamped Clay Coasters
13. Swirly Twirly No-Sew Yarn Coasters
14. Woven Mug Rug Coaster
15. DIY Watercolor State Coasters
16. Terracotta Coasters With Maps
17. Concrete Coasters
18. DIY Tile Coasters with Cricut Permanent Vinyl
19. Upcycled Map Tile Coasters
20. Six Pack Beer Coasters
Found at The Crafty Collegiate
Make sure to follow my Amazing DIY Projects Pinterest board for all the latest DIY ideas!