Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclaimer here.
If you and your family are outdoor people and are preparing for your next camping trip, then these genius camping hacks are exactly what you need!
Nothing quite beats getting away from the busy city life, and spending a few days in the wild away from our laptops, mobile phones and social media updates.
Camping is something I grew up on, and we used to spend about 3 weeks a year camping in the wilderness. And I always loved it!
17 Genius Camping Hacks
See these related posts:
- 17 Dutch Oven Camping Recipes That Are Simple
- 50 Delicious Grilling Recipes
- 30 Best Camping Recipes You Need To Try
Today I have put together some of the best camping hacks around.
Make sure to use these on your next trip, and remember to share them with all of your camping friends and family!
1. Add Your Pancake Batter To An Old Ketchup Bottle
2. Use Candle Wax As A Lubricant For Your Tent Zipper To Keep Them From Sticking
3. Make Your Own Grill For $2
4. Mark Your Tent Lines Using Pool Noodles
5. Create These Genius Baby Food Container Matchboxes
6. Use A Milk Crate To Create A Paper Towel & Dish Station
7. Use This Genius Hack To Keep The Heat Away
8. Make Romantic Candle Stakes
9. Get Yourself The Best Outdoor Hammock Ever
10. Make The Most Amazing Pot Of S’mores
See related post: 17 Dutch Oven Camping Recipes
11. Make Your Own Washing Machine Using A Plunger & A Bucket
12. Get Yourself A Popup Trash Can
13. Try These Amazing Grilled Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets
See related post: 30 Genius Camping Recipes
14. Set Up A Shoe Basket Outside Your Tent
15. Make An Easy Fire Starter Using An Egg Carton
16. Turn A Shoe Organizer Into The Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen Organizer
17. Make Your Own Stove Using A Tin Can
If you would like more camping food ideas & hacks, then make sure to follow my Camping Ideas Pinterest board!